Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Ready for Halloween?!?!

Hello and Welcome!

Are you ready for Halloween!? Now that I have a little one Halloween has become one of my favorite holidays! We love dressing up, eating candy and hosting our annual Pumpkin Carving Party! I really let me creative side come alive and I look forward to using all of my Stampin' Up! goodies to help me decorate and celebrate this Halloween!

Need a "hand" with your frightful festivities?! The September Paper Pumpkin kit, Bone Appetit was designed with you in mind. 


September Kit Information
  • The kit makes 20 Halloween-themed, food-safe treat boxes
  • Includes a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set
  • Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
  • Subscription Period: August 11 - September 10

Simply click on the photo above or HERE to subscribe! I can't wait to see what you will create with this "hand"-made kit by Paper Pumpkin! 

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...

No comments:

Post a Comment