Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Card Duo: A Duo of Daisies

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! I have a simple duo of cards to share today that feature the beautiful Daisy Punch.  These cards are simple, easy to make and I really think the color possibilities are endless.  I have chosen to feature the daisy in a bright, cheery yellow with a light gray background.  I have paired a few retired products in the mix today and I love when I can pull out some of my favorites to complement the current catalog products. 

And here is today's project...




The card layout is so simple that I quickly put these two cards together to be given individually or as a set.  I love that gray gingham paper as a background and it really helps to put that beautiful daisy front and center.  One card features some added pearl embellishments to dress it up just a bit and the other features the pinewood planks embossing folder as a base. 





Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Neutrals DSP
Ink: Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set: Daisy Delight, Heartfelt Blooms
Tools: Daisy Punch, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
Accessories: Share What You Love pearls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you ready for the holidays?! The Holiday Catalog is coming....



Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...


No comments:

Post a Comment