Thursday, December 13, 2018

Simple Thanks

Hello and Welcome!

I am finishing up this week with a simple thank you card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches.  I am very excited to be going on an annual girl's trip this weekend and Friday cannot come fast enough! San Antonio here I come!

So here is today's card...



I used some darker colors for this card, but I think it makes for a mature look.  I had a hard time deciding on the sentiment, but ultimately went with a simple "Thanks".  I think the colors and the simple flourishes could really be used for so many different sentiments.  Perhaps I'll keep playing with this layout and see what happens on the next card!

Here is the sketch for Freshly Made Sketches this week...


Supplies Used: Jack and Jill by Lori Whitlock cardstock, SU linen thread, SU Crumb Cake ink and SU A Big Thank You stamp set

Keep Austin Crafty!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! The colors you've chosen are so dramatic and work perfectly together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete