Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Greetings!

Hello and Welcome!

I am sharing today what I think may be the last of my Christmas cards for the year! Boy has it been exhausting, but very, very fun to put together by hand the majority of this year's cards.  I am hoping to finish up a few more tags for presents and gift bags, but this should round out the Christmas card creativity. 

I pulled out my trusty Alpine Adventure set and got to work.  I was inspired by a sketch and color challenge today as a starting point for the card.

And here is the finished product...



In the second photo, you can see both cards that I made today.  The only difference is the rounded edges on the second card.  I think I am a fan of the straight edges, but the hubby said he liked the rounded...so you just never know!!

Supplies used: BoBunny Merry & Bright Collection cardstock, Alpine Adventure die cuts and stamps, Garden Green & Early Espresso ink and Recollection bling in green (for extra Christmas cheer!) 

And here are the challenges that inspired me today! 





Keep Austin Crafty! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you anchored your sentimetnt with the snow shoes Angela and the slight pattern/texture of the green background. I'm with you on the square corners - they get my vote too! Thank you for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete