Sunday, March 10, 2024

Card: Coffee with Friends


 


Card Details

Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Petal Pink, Basic White, Flight & Airy DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin' Blends (choose your colors!) 
Stamps: Coffee with Friends
Tools: Around the Bend die-cuts
Accessories:  Black Twine

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  New Listings Just Added! 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. I have been card making since 2007 and miss Stampin' Up Stamp Camps which is where I began!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

      Delete