Sunday, July 18, 2021

Card: A Christmas Wreath

Hello and Welcome! 

Welcome to today's post! It's time to share the second installment in my Arrange a Wreath bundle feature.  I figured it's never too early to start work on this year's Christmas cards and I couldn't wait to use that cute, little partridge! 

And here is today's project...



Isn't that the cutest little bird!? There is so much to love about this card and I love how it came out.  I wanted to go for a little country Christmas look so I love the checkered background as the card base.  A simple layered wreath in Crumb Cake and Old Olive pulls the card together.  I added an Old Olive ribbon and gold sequence for extra bling.  

Check out some close-ups and inside the card below...



Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Heartwarming Hugs DSP, Basic White, Old Olive
Ink: Merry Merlot, Old Olive
Stamps: Arrange a Wreath
Tools: Wreath Builder die-cuts, 3D Subtle Embossing folder
Accessories: Old Olive ribbon, sequins


Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.  

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card. Sure to case. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the partridge for this card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is part of the Arrange a Wreath bundle from Stampin' Up! So the stamp is part of the Arrange a Wreath stamp set and there is a coordinating die-cut in the Wreath Builder die-cuts! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card! I love wreaths and all of the creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete