Sunday, February 14, 2021

Card: Happy Valentine's Day

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovely readers! I hope you are having a nice and cozy day celebrating with your loved ones.  We are having some incredibly cold weather here in Austin this weekend, so I am thankful to be snuggled warm with my family.  It also leaves plenty of time to craft...no errands, no place to be...just crafting away! 

Of course I had to share a Valentine's project in honor of today.  So I pulled out some of my retired DSP and got to work.  And here is today's project...


Today's project features the retired From My Heart DSP and I'm so thrilled to be using what's left of this gorgeous paper.  It is so fun to work with because I love those bright and cheery reds and pinks.  Paired with some die-cut hearts and a lovely stitched die-cut for the sentiment this card was simple and quick to put together.  

For the inside of the card, I paired the Be Mine Stitched die-cuts with the beautiful Happy Valentine's Day sentiment.  I added a little bit of white twine around the fold of the card and tied it off with a nice little bow. 



Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Vellum, From My Heart DSP
Stamps: Banner Year, Meant To Be
Ink: Real Red
Tools: Be Mine Stitched die-cuts, Potted Succulent die-cuts, Subtle 3D Embossing folder
Accessories: White Linen Twine, From My Heart embellishments

Today's project was inspired by the following sketch challenge: 

TGIF Challenges

#tgifc303


Marley's Corner!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My unicorn and fairy themed Valentine's card from my little Valentine! 
 


Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Want to purchase any of the items used in today's project? Pop on over to my online store using the link on the right! 
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   

No comments:

Post a Comment