Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Card: Season's Greetings

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to today's post! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start! We have had a blast of arctic air here in Austin, so it is beginning to feel a lot like winter around here.  I do think it's supposed to be warm again this weekend though, so we are just all kinds of confused here in Texas.  Not sure if we should be pulling out coats and boots or shorts and flip flops.  Oh well...that's Texas weather for ya!!

Today's project combines a few different stamp sets and die-cuts.  I love when I am able to feature multiple sets in one card because I think it helps to show the versatility of all of these sets.  I did also realize that I must be a HUGE fan of this gingham paper because as I took an inventory of my Christmas cards most of them are using this paper just in a different color!  So if you need some ideas for gingham paper, you have come to the right place! 

And here is today's project...



This card is just simple and I definitely get a farmhouse vibe with the simple wreath and little red bow.  I have been noticing the notched sides on several card examples and I am so glad that I gave it a try with this card because I love how it came out.  Not only does it protect the side of the paper from tearing, but I think it just adds a nice little touch.         


Card Details
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Early Espresso, Neutrals 6" x 6", Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set: Well Wishes, Alpine Adventures
Tools: Alpine Adventures die-cuts, Rectangle Stitched die-cuts
Accessories: Linen Twine 

Keep Austin Crafty!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like today's post?!  If so, don't forget to...
  • Leave a comment below! I love to hear your thoughts on the day's project!
  • Check at the ATXPaperHouse Card of the Month Club!
  • Follow me on Pinterest.
  • Check out my Etsy Shop.   New Listings Just Added!  

No comments:

Post a Comment