Hello and Welcome!
It is St. Patrick’s Day weekend and I hope everyone is feeling the “Luck of the Irish”! We love to wear our green and have a little fun celebrating the day! So I decided to make my daughter’s card for her little goodie basket this year and I wanted to share the finished product with you today!
And here is today’s card...
I love all the shamrocks and the sentiment! My little one even picked out the paper and I love when she gives her input on my cards! I hope she loves it!
1. Start with a your choice of green colored card stock cut to 4" x 4 1/2" as the card base.
2. Using the smallest heart shape stamp from the "A Big Thank You" stamp set, create a mini shamrock scene on the card base using Garden Green Ink.
3. Trim a piece of vellum to 3 3/4" x 4 1/4" and adhere to the card base using snail adhesive.
4. Crop a piece of Whisper White card stock using the Rectangle Stitched Die Framelits.
5. Using the Stamparatus and the "Make a Difference" stamp set, stamp the sentiment "Luck of the Irish" in Garden Green ink.
6. Crop a piece of the green card stock and a fun piece of decorative card stock stock using a basic circle die cut.
7. On the cropped green piece, stamp the heart shape from the "Work of Art" stamp set in Garden Green ink into a shamrock shape.
I will leave you with a close up of the sentiment. It is sweet and simple. I love the "Make a Difference" set because if you are willing to take the time to measure everything out then you will always have the perfect sentiment.
This card was inspired not just by the holiday, but by the challenges below...
Keep Austin Crafty!